Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Magnum t56

Classic Muscle Car Conversions. Exact Overdrive Transmission Kit. TSuper Magnum Gear Ratios Brute strength Featuring a 7lb. Thas an exterior case similar to the fourth-generation F-body transmission. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser.

Need a full kit for your car? Hit the Request for Quote button to get a quote on a full installation kit. Some muscle cars will require tunnel mods to fit. Exterior case similar to fourth generation F body transmission with the stronger high capacity gear sets, input shaft and output shaft used in the.

They can withstand up to 7ft. A Transmission for Those Who Accept Only the Best. Our sequential shifter conversion kit is the only bolt on kit available for Tmagnum that can convert the standard H-pattern shift to a reliable Sequential shift using only mechanical parts.

magnum t56

The improvement is in the Beef. The kingpin of TREMEC’s high performance line-up, the all-new T-Magnum 6-speed transmission takes the very best from current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the all-business TKO 5-speed. The good news is that since the GTO and F-body use the same tailhousing, you. Featuring all the most important content from the original Magnum , the XL retains its brute strength and sophistication, but eliminates its multiple shifter locations and dual speedo outputs. Also, please verify that all of the components listed in the Package Contents section below were shipped in the kit you purchased.

Keep in mind the Magnum can use the same upgrades you listed above it comes with the plastic thrust faces, bearings, aluminum 5th and 6th shift forks ect. Simply turn the input shaft by hand and attempt to shift the transmission into each gear. GT5Short Throw Shifter.

MGW currently manufactures the best short throw shifters for Camaros. V1vs TMagnum gearing Here is a comparison of the TMagnum gearing vs the Toyota Supra Getrag V160. The TMagnum transmissions bolt pattern is the same as the TViper transmission. Fill Your Cart With Color today! This shifter kit comes complete with shift handle and all mounting hardware needed for installation.

Features percent reduction in throw and strong return springs for a perfect 2-shift. Is your high performance Mustang making more power than your stock manual transmission can handle? All shot peene heat treated and cryo’d.

Carbon fiber lined synchro blocker rings on and reverse. Combining brute strength with precision engineering, the Tis the perfect choice for cruisers and track racers alike. The Differences Between the TREMEC T-and Magnum 6-Speed. Ford speed shifter knob. These are the proper spline count for TMagnum ’s only.

TTransmission Torque Doubling - No Guts, No Glory. The addition of a fluid cooler to reduce operating temperatures will increase the longevity and lifespan of the transmission’s internal components. In my application I use the vehicle speed sensor. The transmission I had previously was a tremec MTfrom a GTO. The TManual Transmission is a 6-speed transmission which can adapt for many different types of applications.

Originally, the T-Manual Transmission was designed and built by Borg-Warner for the Dodge Viper. Why did we design this shifter? Grannas Racing Rotary Mazda RXTMagnum swap kit (13B-20B FD3S) $ 265.

The Magnum is a jack-of-all-trades transmission.

magnum t56

It also masters the art of being the last transmission you’ll ever need. Many people call it a TMagnum , and it’s even labeled that on many parts of Tremec’s. Choose the best off-the-shelf 6-speed available! Available in a wide gear ratio or the close-ratio. Tremec TMagnum 6-speed transmission $ 195.

Short throw and relocation kits for the Tand TMagnum. The LTclutch is specific to the LTTtrans. Or at least what they recommend for it. The TKO also handles 600ftlbs vs the 700ftlbs of the Magnum.

I still wish 1st gear was deeper, at least for drag strip use. The T-Magnum TM for S1Mustang applications represents a long awaited solution to the semi-remote shifters woes that are now prevalent in late-model performance vehicles—while offering all the high performance benefits TREMEC’s Magnum line-up is so well known for! Find great deals on eBay for tmagnum.

With these parts, putting in a TMagnum is easier than ever! This conversion has really made my Barracuda a blast to drive. Please let me know if you want one, or 2. This really is the best update I have ever made to our cars. Tremec’s answer for this was to extend the tail housing on a Magnum transmission, and call it a Magnum XL, for extended length. LOTS of improvements over the T56.

I was talking to the guy because my Thas a few problems, 5th gear about totally gone, rattle at low rpm in 4th, and all shifts are getting sludgy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts